NSSport - a passion for health and fitness
NSSport is a company that works towards developing school sports to ensure that children have positive experiences, pursue interests and develop a passion for health and fitness.
We are fully commited to shifting participation attitudes towards sport and physical activity and work with primary schools to deliver personalised programmes that are designed to meet the needs of each school we work with through:-
• PPA: delivering fully inclusive physical education (PE) lessons that meet national standards and Ofsted measures. We can plan and cater for your schools needs and support each learner in their journey through primary school sport.
• After School Sports: supporting your school with after school sport provision with our qualified coaches to ensure children enjoy positive experiences and learn new skills. These sessions are designed to engage and challenge abilities and understanding within the sport.
• INSET Days: providing quality childcare options whilst teachers are on INSET. We will ensure your teacher training sessions allow working parents to maintain their normal daily routine in the knowledge that their children are in safe hands with us.
• Sports Days: organising and delivering a bespoke sports day service to ensure you have a stress free - but action packed - day. One that children, parents and staff will all remember.
• Lunchtime Sport: providing an add-on to your PPA contract to deliver an inclusive lunchtime activity on a 'level playing field' for all.
• Holiday Activities: providing active, affordable and exciting childcare during the holiday periods. Our knowledge allows us to care for your child in a fun, age appropriate and friendly environment whilst maintaining physical, social and emotional development.
• Breakfast Clubs: enriching your school's offering through a hassle-free, specialised service managed and delivered by our staff.
• After School Care: providing childcare at the end of the school day to further enrich your school offering. Our after school care programme providse a safe and familiar environment for pupils to take part in a large selection of games and activities.
• Active Playgrounds: supporting breaks and lunchtime play that is proven to improve behaviour and increase activity levels. We introduce techniques that are structured to ensure children keep active which helps the wellbeing for your school.
• Sport Team Development Days: arranging opportunities for learners to compete in a variety of sports, thus improving self-esteem and allowing learners to thrive in a competitive sporting environment.
You can be confident that NSSport will help you achieve your goals.
Find out more about NSSport here