It's the best-selling book series of all time, yep, we're talking about Harry Potter!
As we all know, the Harry Potter book series has touched the souls of many and taught some essential life lessons (which are sometimes easier to learn in fantasy books than in non-fiction).
Now Lex-GO are giving away a Harry Potter-themed game for children to use in school!
Lex-GO! is one 'L' of a super-fast word game. Race against other players to get rid of all your playing card tiles by creating words, swapping letters and even attacking other players' words.
In this special Harry Potter Edition of Lex-Go!, there are special spell tiles to increase your chances of winning:
EXPELLIARMUS tile allows a player to mess up another player’s tiles
DEPULSO tile allows a player to banish one of their tiles from the round if they need to
REVELIO tile allows a player to look at any number of tiles in the draw pile before choosing which to swap
STUPEFY tile allows a player to freeze another player out the game for 10 seconds
POLYJUICE POTION tile can be used as any letter
Available at Waterstones and The Works.co.uk or for more information please visit https://www.theworks.co.uk
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, which we're sure will promote a love for words and spelling in a fun and engaging way, please click the Rafllecopter link below and answer the question – good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The administrator of this competition is the QA Education Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 27th January 2019.
* The prize is to win a Masha. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the HARRY POTTER LEX-GO!. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county may be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and a new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.