Children design their own Christmas Cards & Gifts. We Print. You Fundraise
IQ Cards print high quality personalised Stationery & Gifts using each child’s individual design. Schools raise money for EVERY pack purchased, a great fundraising project.
IQ Cards Info
Children have great fun designing a picture in class, IQ Cards print high quality Christmas Cards, Stationery, Keyrings & Magnets using the child’s individual design, these can be kept as a memory forever.
Our competitive pricing and fantastic quality products combined with a very simple process all help to maximise the funds raised for the school and most importantly encourage parents to order!
- Raise funds on every item
- Perfect project for PTA's
- Very simple to manage orders
- Very low prices
- Free delivery & collection
- High quality printed products
- Variety of products
- Design form & Flyer for every pupil
- Free to run the project, no costs
- No risk, payment on receipt of orders
6 SIMPLE STEPS TO FUNDRAISE
- Children create their designs in class on bespoke design forms provided
- Designs are sent home to parents with a covering letter & A5 flyer to encourage them to place their order.
- Organiser collects completed orders and banks the payments
- IQ collects all completed forms by courier
- IQ check all forms, scans the images and prints all orders
- IQ deliver all orders back in year order (each child’s order is individually wrapped for easy distribution)
THE PROJECT IS FREE TO RUN WITH NO UPFRONT COSTS
Ali Keyes - Ashdown Primary PTA
This year your company has been outstanding! The order process was easy, the quality of the cards is out of this world and the fact that you even sorted the cards into year groups for me was an added bonus I didn’t expect!
Thank you so much, we couldn’t recommend you more! All the feedback from parents is equally fantastic! We won’t hesitate in using you again next year! Thank you.
Kathryn Malfatti - PTA St John's College, Cardiff
This was our first fundraising project since the initiation of the parents association in October and has been a huge success.
The school has raised almost £300 and the children and parents have received such wonderful Christmas cards and stationery!
The products were of outstanding quality and the packaging, by form and pupil, was so very much appreciated. The task of distribution was made so much easier because of your wonderful organisation!