Learning Resources is the number one manufacturer of educational toys in the UK toy market.
Founded in 1994, Learning Resources UK provide high-quality educational toys and games to schools and homes.
The range supports both academic learning and learning through discovery, play, and exploration.
Their mission, to help kids love to learn.
We've teamed up with Learning Resources® to give away a fantastic bundle of education toys especially for you and your classroom!
You could win three must-have products from their 2019 product range; Artie 3000â„¢ - the coding and drawing robot, Botley® The Coding Robot and Activity Set and a 5-in-1 Outdoor Measure-Mate.
Enter now for your chance to win these innovative educational toys designed especially to support learning and provide hours of endless fun!
For more information about Learning Resources please click here
Just a reminder of the amazing prize...
You could WIN:
- Botley® The Coding Robot Activity Set
- Artie 3000
- 5-in-1 Outdoor Measure-Mate
Please enter the competition below and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The administrator of this competition is the QA Education Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. The administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 3rd June 2019.
* The prize is A set of Gadgets, for your classroom, worth up to £180 from Learning resources. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.